OZEV Grant Info
OZEV Grants for Flat Owners and Property Renters
About The Grant
Do You Qualify?
How to Obtain the Grant
What is the OZEV grant?
The Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (OZEV) Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) is a grant that reduces the cost of buying and installing a home charger by £350.
To be eligible for the grant you must:
- Have dedicated off-street parking.
- Not have already claimed the grant for your EV.
- Not exceed the limit of two OZEV-funded chargepoints per household.
- Own, lease or have use of an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle eligible for the grant.
- Installation completed by 31 March 2022.
To see if your vehicle is eligible for the grant, click here. Please note – this list is created by the government;
Key dates for customers claiming OZEV ahead of the 31st March cut-off date
Please note: the following deadlines are only applicable for customers who have an existing order with OZEV applied. Orders from customers who have paid in full without applying for the grant will not be installed until after 31st March.
To give us the best possible chance of completing your install before the cut-off date so you can claim the grant, we strongly suggest completing the below steps as soon as possible ahead of their respective deadlines:
- Friday 4th of February – your install must be paid in full by midday (12pm) on this date. Fully funded orders must have progressed to the documents stage by that time.
- Thursday 10th of February – your OZEV documentation must be submitted to us by midday (12pm) on this date.
- Monday 14th of February – your Pre-installation form must be completed by midday (12pm) on this date.
Once you have completed the above steps, we will then do our best to prioritise your order and will aim to complete installation within 2 weeks of purchase.
In the event your install is not completed by 31st March, you’ll be entitled to either a full refund, or to pay the remaining £350 (the value of the withdrawn grant) and continue with your installatio