Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Points: Installation and Maintenance Services
EV Charging Point Installation For Businesses
Are you ready to go green?
Supply and fit starting from only £495.00
Here at Tarven Ltd, we are committed to helping businesses in the South East to take advantage of cheaper, greener driving.
We are fully licenced and approved installers for the following brands of Electric Vehicle Charging Points:
We can also assist you in the application of a grant of up to £14,000 for you to install Electric Vehicle Charging Points at your business premises under the Workplace Charging Scheme.
We will carry out a free survey of your property to establish the best possible EV Charger options for your business.
To find out more information or to request your free no obligation survey, get in touch with our team today.
About the Workplace Charge Scheme
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a grant that businesses can use to reduce the cost of installing EV Chare Points for their staff by up to £14,000.
- The grant is capped at £350 per charge point socket up to 40 sockets per applicant business.
- The grant is available to any business, charity or public authority, with some conditions.
- The grant is provided by the government Office for Low Emissions Vehicles.
The WCS is available to any business, charity or public authority, with some conditions including:
- Your business property must have sufficient off-street parking.
- While you do not need to already have electric vehicles as part of your fleet, you will need to express an legitimate existing or future need for the business.
- You must have the charging station installed by an OLEV-approved workplace charging station installer of which Tarven Ltd is one.