Terms and Conditions
NICEIC Electrical Installation Certificate to be issued upon completion of the works.
Assumptions, Exclusions & Clarifications
- All fittings supplied remain the property of TECL until full and final payment is received.
- The quotation is based on TECL having full access to the property on all of the days required to carry out the Works.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the working area is clear at all times.
- Any delays due to disruption or impeded access caused by the Client or Others may result in additional charges.
- TECL is not responsible for waste management.
- Where required Parking Permits are to be provided by the Client free of charge, otherwise, parking costs will be added to the final invoice.
- TECL has verbally informed the Client there may potentially be faults on the existing consumer unit, such faults are excluded from this quotation. Such faults will be classified as remedial works and therefore additional to the contracted works and as such subject to a separate quotation.
- Making good is excluded from this quotation. Including bonding/filling chases.
- Full payment is required immediately via a card payment to a TECL operative unless otherwise stated.
- Certificates, where required will be forwarded on receipt of full payment.
- Unless otherwise stated all white plastic fittings and components provided will conform to the relevant British Standards
- The Client is responsible for providing electrical power and water where required to carry out the works free of charge
- The Client shall provide welfare facilities for the use of TECL free of charge
- This quotation is based on working hours of 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays. Working outside of these times is subject to a separate quotation
- TECL will not be held responsible for third party works unless otherwise stated/quoted for
- TECL will send occasional marketing emails, the client can opt out via verbal/written communication