Founded in 2005, Ginlong Technologies is one of the most proficient and prominent solar inverter manufacturers.
Ginlong offers practical, cost-effective solar solutions for domestic, commercial, and industrial premises, delivering value for money at each stage of the solar power chain.
Presented under the brand name Solis, the company’s solar inverter range uses innovative string technology to supply first-class reliability, demonstrated under the most rigorous international credentials.
Merging a global supply chain with world-class research and development and manufacturing skills, Ginlong’s Solis inverters are optimised for each regional market, servicing customers with a team of local experts.
With a proven record of profitability, Ginlong has monetary support from leading financial institutions, securing long-term returns on investment. Solis US is working with environmental and renewable energy stakeholders to hasten the world’s journey towards a greener and more sustainable future.
Solis Solar Inverters
Solar power experts and technicians have developed the Solis inverter product range for more than 20 years, resulting in some of the most efficient inverters on the market.
Whether you are looking for single-phase, three-phase or energy storage inverters, Solis can supply an inverter for any solar installation. The Solis single-phase inverters range from 2.5kW to 8kW, and the three-phase inverters range from 5kW to 20kW.
The Solis brand inverters include:
Solis produces storage inverters for both hybrid and AC-coupled photovoltaic systems.
All Solis inverters come with a 5-year guarantee, which you can extend to a ten-year warranty.
All Solis inverters offer remote monitoring.
The Solis Inverter range is transformerless, which contributes to higher efficiency.
SOLIS 5KW HYBRID STORAGE INVERTER
The Solis 5kW Hybrid Photovoltaic and storage inverter improves the efficiency of your system, thanks to grid export control and intelligent charging.
The Solis RHI series is ideal for home hybrid systems. The range has a high charge and discharge rate and intelligent battery management and charging functions. You can run the unit in off-grid or on-grid modes.
The Solis RHI inverter range comes in three different models: RHI-3K-48ES; RHI-3.6K-48ES; and the RHI-5K-48ES.
- Technology: Dual MPPT functionality, Smart Battery Management and Energy Management Systems functionality.
- Maximum Efficiency: 97.5%
- Power Cut Cover: EPS and UPS Available
- Size: 333 x 505 x 249mm (17kg)
- Battery Equalisation: To optimise battery performance and lifecycle
- Fast Charging: One-click fast charging mode
- IP Rating: Fanless IP65 Design
- Monitoring: Remote control and firmware upgrade.
- Compatibility: Solis Hybrid inverters are currently only compatible with Plyontech LV and BYD L3.5 lithium-ion batteries.
- Smart Charging: You can set the device to charge from the grid to benefit from off-peak tariffs.
- Warranty: 5 Years